Thursday 4 May 2017

Editing Log

                                                    Editing Session One
After my first filming session I wasn't confident that I could save my footage because of the lighting problems I had suffered and everything being so overexposed. However I experimented with a colour corrector and it worked which meant that I didn't have to scrap everything I had filmed so far. This meant that I could continue editing and piecing together the interiors of the cars and some of the exterior shots, because of this I managed to get through two minutes of my promotional video.

I continued trying to make my two minutes of footage even more professional looking so I added a stabiliser to my footage so that it was less jumpy and looked smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment